Friday, September 4, 2015

Book Tangle

So recently I launched my ebook, Allies and Enemies: Fallen to Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Kobo and Apple via a service called Book Tango. I used them because I was fearful that the format for my ebook would not work correctly across all the various platforms and they could do it for me for a modest fee. It seemed like an easy one stop shop for getting everything done. 

Well, it ain't that easy. It's over two weeks now and I have no idea of how my book is doing in terms of sales. Therefore I have no idea if how I'm promoting the book is having an impact. 

So, I'm getting rather frustrated. And I'm pretty sure I'll be off-roading things when it comes to book 2 in the series. I'll have to cowboy up and figure out formatting on my own if I want control of the sales info! I'm really disappointed with my Book Tango experience so far.